What should you expect during your first visit to West Maple Pediatric Dentistry?
When you and your child arrive for your first visit, please be prepared to complete all health information forms and provide valid insurance proof or cards. This will allow us to begin treatment. We will ask you to fill out several forms that will help us become acquainted with you and your child. Once forms have been filled out, a member of our clinical staff will be with you momentarily.
After a brief stay in the waiting room filled with a TV showing current kid-friendly features and wall games, you will be escorted to our hygiene area where your first dental journey will take place. Other accompanying family members are welcome only as space permits in the hygiene area.
Our Mission Statement
We at West Maple Pediatric Dentistry are focused and committed to providing optimal dental care in a friendly, caring and family oriented atmosphere. Our goal is to educate our patients, parents and community in preventative dental health care and in “Healthy Ways of Living.” Our ambition is to promote a lifetime of the richest health – for you and yours.
Golden Rules of Behavior
West Maple Pediatric Dentistry strives to go the extra mile in providing a service to your child. In return, we simply ask for your cooperation with the following rules to ensure only the best service for your children.
- Please brush your children’s teeth, or have them brush their teeth on a daily basis.
- Please floss. (If you have questions about the recommended techniques, please ask. We will be happy to show you how to do it.)
- Please turn off cell phones or set it to vibrating mood while in the Hygiene Bay area.
- Please do not leave your children unattended in the reception area.
- Only 1 parent should come in to prevent over crowding of the Hygiene
- Bay area or while your child is being treated. Other accompanying family members are welcome only as space and time permits.
- Parents need to stay with siblings and friends in the waiting area if only 1 adult is present.
- Constant opening and closing of doors to the waiting area by the children is disruptive to the child being served, to other patients and to the staff.
West Maple Pediatric Dentistry’s state-of-the-art dental facility provides a welcoming atmosphere designed to offer your children a comfortable setting for all their dental needs while providing you the peace-of-mind that your child is receiving quality care in a caring environment. Your child’s care and well being is our number one priority.